Call us today:
or after 5 p.m.:
is a childcare program that provides you with peace of mind when your child is too sick to attend school or daycare or is recovering from minor surgery.
You can make a reservation for your child up to a day ahead of time. You will
be asked to complete basic enrollment forms and bring your child's immunization
records on your child's first day. In our sick-child center, your child will
be able to participate in activities as their condition permits.
Medical conditions accepted for care:
- Fever controlled with medication: 102°F maximum orally, or 101°F maximum axillary
- Vomiting fewer than three times in any 8-hour period without signs of dehydration
- Diarrhea fewer than five times in any 8-hour period without signs of dehydration
- Sprains or broken bones that have been cast
- Recuperation from surgery
- Asthma / allergies only if able to tolerate general activity
- Colds and minor flu symptoms.
Children seen by a physician and placed on antibiotics should have the first dose
administered by a parent prior to arriving at WellWatchers. If your child has been with us for three
consecutive days, s/he must see a physician before returning to WellWatchers.
WellWatchers is staffed by The Learning Place, Thomasville Medical Center's 5-star, child-development center.