(Choose 'Labor and Delivery Form')
Inpatient and Outpatient Services
(Pre-register for your procedure online by selecting 'General Form')
If you are scheduled to visit our hospital for a test, surgery or other service, you will need to register for your stay. Whether you are a first time patient or returning patient, we recommend that you contact us to pre-register for your visit before you arrive.
- If you pre-register you can go directly to the procedure area without stopping in the Admitting Department.
- It will decrease your wait time on the day of your service.
- You will be informed of your financial responsibilities and offered financial arrangements prior to your service.
- You will learn what you need to bring at the time of service (insurance card, advance directives, payment, if previously arranged)
- You will have less to worry about the day of your service.
- You can get directions to our hospital and various departments.
Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center has financial counselors available to talk to you before or during your visit. Learn More »
What if You Don't Pre-Register?
If you do not pre-register for services at Thomasville Medical Center, then you need to check in at the Admitting Department after arriving at the hospital.