Check out the latest happenings with the Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center Foundation and
how donations help make a difference as the Foundation works to help improve the
health of the communities we serve—one person at a time.
Ways your donations keep on giving include:
- Willie Wheezer Asthma Camp for Children - $2,500 in scholarships and supplies
- Equipment for the hospital such as:
- $57,000 for furnishings for the new Emergency Department waiting area
- $17,000 for two transportation carts to transport patients and visitors to and
from the parking lot
- $17,000 for nine new wheelchairs including those to accommodate bariatric patients.
- Annual support of Davidson Medical Ministries to assist the uninsured and under-insured
residents of the county
- $9,000 to purchase medication for patients who were in need upon discharge from
the medical center
- Scholarships for nursing students who commit to becoming nurses of excellence
- Support scholarships for the TMC Cardiac Rehabilitation Program.